Youth non-governmental organizations have the right to participate in the grant competition. The presented project must comply with the priority directions established by the advisory board of the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs.
Project acceptance and review procedures
• Approval of program priorities
• Announcement of the grant competition according to the priorities
• Adoption of the project proposals
• Consideration of the project proposals by the Advisory Council
• Project proposals for consideration by the Advisory Board
• Identification of the winning projects
• Informing the applicant about the decision on the project
• Preparation and signing of the grant agreement in case of winning of the project.
• The Advisory Board of the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia sets the deadlines for submission of grant projects;
• The Advisory Board of the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia consider the projects on a contest basis;
• According to the acting legislation the LEPL “Children and Youth Development Fund” carries out the funding of the Contest Winner Projects
• The organization is accountable before the Children and Youth Development Fund and other controlling bodies on received funding;
• The organization is obliged to submit the narrative and financial reports carried out within the project to the Fund.